Thursday, April 8, 2010

Week 1 - 7th April 2010

I had a toolbox meeting with everyone that involved in "Tangga Barat" project. A small discussion is required to be held every morning to discuss about previous day's work and work needed to be achieved today. After the toolbox meeting, I followed one of the supervisor, Mr. Farid back to the office.

I was taught how to perform cable schedule analysis and keying all the data into excel file. Also, I was explained about the power control, small power and lighting control accordingly to the sketch at each modules and MSF.



Performing cable schedule analysis

I obtained result from yesterday safety introduction talk, passed with 45/50.

Continued working on cable schedule analysis. I also did the preparation on padlocks, labelling to it on each locks and keys. This is to lock all the circuit breakers and to avoid it from energized by unauthorized people. Overtime till 10.00pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment